The Dragon Claw Forum
In this section we encourage you to write your thoughts about a wide range of topics and expect another member(s) to reply. In addition, we also want people to suggest things that have made life better for them. For example taking the spice Turmeric or using vinegar on rashes caused by the disease or a reaction to the medication. If you think about it there is a wealth of knowledge and experience in each of us that may help others. The following are simple suggestions for thought:
- How to make travelling more comfortable
- Keeping medications cold when travelling long distances
- What can be done about restless leg syndrome?
- The effects of salt and prednisolone.
- Long hot showers in the morning can be a blessing.
- Where to buy gripper aids when fingers and hands have no strength.
To obtain access to the Forums you must be a member of DragonClaw. After you Login, you can access the Forums from your Member Menu. Go back to the Home page and Register to become a member. It is free. The website almost doubles in size for members only.